Guggy is the nickname of one of my best friends and maybe my best sports friend. Our conversations over the years have been catalysts for many of the posts I’ve written and topics I’ve discussed on the podcast. I finally dragged him onto the podcast to represent his own opinion rather than just allowing me to use it as a starting point for my own theses on the pages of WFNY and on the podcast.
- The Cleveland Browns are the same as they’ve been
- Trying to find development in young players
- Jabrill Peppers and his potential to make opposing coaches think
- Myles Garrett and what level of impact he could bring against the Jets
- DeShone Kizer having potential to be a standout
- Identifying go-to players