Since his arrival in Cleveland, Richard Jefferson has been on our wish list of podcast guests. This wish, of course, has only been amplified by his use of Snapchat, his winning of a championship, his retirement and unretirement, and then this year’s addition of the “Road Trippin'” podcast with him, Channing Frye, and FOX Sports Ohio’s Allie Clifton.
We’re thrilled to announce that our wishes have been granted as I was able to spend a chunk of Thursday morning chatting with RJ about a variety of topics.
– The beat down of the Celtics on Wednesday night
– His “Road Trippin’” experience
– Richard’s ability to be in insanely good shape at 36 years of age
– UNITERUPTED and athlete’s taking the reins on disseminating messages
– Richard’s battle with asthma and work with Boston Scientific
– Richard’s future in the NBA
– The stress relief of winning a championship
– Richard vs. Vince Carter vs. Father Time
– The Championship Parade
It should come as no surprise that Richard’s a busy guy on a team looking to defend an NBA Championship, so this one was more like a radio segment in terms of length. If I have any regrets, it’s not discussing Snapchat and the fact that I’ve long been blocked. If I ever get him back on, it’ll be to lobby for liberation. Until then, however, we have the podcast below.
Make sure to follow Richard on Snapchat, subscribe to the Road Trippin’ podcast and check out BTforAsthma.com for more on his ongoing battle and endeavor to increase awareness. Don’t forget to subscribe to The WFNY Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, and Google Play. And for those who’ve yet to check it out, please pay a visit to our Patreon page to help us get to that next level as a site.
Thanks in advance for listening. All feedback is more than welcome.