Ben Cox and I went live pretty much right after the Cavs lost. Ben was driving home, so he heard the radio call. I was watching on TV and interacting with you all on Twitter. Here’s how it all went down.
- Moral victories stink.
- Doc Rivers and how I used to think he was bad
- Injuries happen, but losing doesn’t have to.
- Cavs crowds.
- What would Dan Gilbert tell you to do with all this losing?
- Basketball fans skew young. Why is that?
- The Spurs and their inimitable style.
Frisbee golf!Disc golf!
And much much more…