I find myself looking for reasons to have certain people on the podcast and Denny is one of those people. This time we middled around the Lance Armstrong topic for a bit before getting into some more overarching themes about the Internet, culture, media, etc. A great conversation as always even if it ended up someplace completely different than Lance Armstrong.
- Denny’s NYC Marathon as a part of team Livestrong
- Doping and cheating… What is cheating?
- Is Craig a cheater using something like Jack3d from GNC?
- How culture deals with storylines and the hunger for better ones
- Manti Te’o and parallels between his deception and Lance Armstrong
- Destinations vs. the trips it took to arrive at them
- Time spent online vs. time spent off the grid
- Appreciating time while you have it and not bemoaning its loss when it’s gone