Some questions heading into today’s game between your 3-6 Cleveland Browns and the 3-6 Jacksonville Jaguars:
– Will this game be worth watching or will I just be angry in a few hours?
– Will the Browns score a touchdown in the first period?
– How about in the third?
– What about simply getting into the endzone in front of their home fans, no matter the quarter? Is that possible?
– Can they force rookie-QB Blain Gabbart into some mistakes?
– If he has time, will we see Colt McCoy throw downfield?
– Just exactly how afraid should I be of Jacksonville’s bowling ball of a running back, Maurice Jones-Drew? As of right now, the answer is “very.”
-Will Colt McCoy be allowed to audible?
– Will they keep finding new and interesting ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
This is an NFL and Browns open thread.